Workout clothes!!!!

Options
So I saw an advertisement for workout clothes from Old Navy, I never shop there but I thought I'd check it out. They actually had some pretty cute stuff. I got 2 pairs of running shorts, 15 dollars each, and a shirt for 10 dollars! They had A LOT of yoga pants for just 20 dollars, sports bras, yoga mats, and lots more! Anyways, just thought I'd share!

~Leash

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    So I saw an advertisement for workout clothes from Old Navy, I never shop there but I thought I'd check it out. They actually had some pretty cute stuff. I got 2 pairs of running shorts, 15 dollars each, and a shirt for 10 dollars! They had A LOT of yoga pants for just 20 dollars, sports bras, yoga mats, and lots more! Anyways, just thought I'd share!

~Leash
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!

Getting new workout clothes always makes me more motivated!
  • Princess_Wendie
    Options
    Wow, thats great to know.... i love shopping and i love wearing new things to the gym instead of the old ratty stuff all the time..:smile:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    yay! can't wait to check it out. cute clothes is such a great motivation.
  • meanness67
    meanness67 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I want to know where they get the clothes they wear in the Turbo Jam workouts. Cute stuff! :happy:

I know Chalene has her own clothing line, but it's not the stuff they wear during the workouts. :frown: