Oreos!

Options
CurvyGirl14
CurvyGirl14 Posts: 37 Member
I'm on this new after dinner snack thing. Take 1 Sugar Free Pudding (I like Choc) around 70 calories and 1 crushed oreo (red fat) around 50 calories with a drop of ffree whip cream on top! It's a little indulgence but probably not something for every day ..but it makes me feel not so bad about 120ish calories of chocolate! :tongue:

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I <3 how creative we all get when we're desperate for some chocolate!!
    I'm totally going to use this one! :)
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sounds delish! I may have to try that sometime. My decadent snack is either Klondike low cal or skinny cow ice cream treats. Sometime we just have to have that yummy stuff.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Sandi
  • CurvyGirl14
    Options
    I like skinny cows too but I just can't hack the $4.99 sticker price! I guess I should just suck it up! haha
  • heatherseona
    heatherseona Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Just wish I could just buy one oreo. Would be a problem for me. :devil:
  • estepteau
    estepteau Posts: 146
    Options
    that sounds soooooo good! Im doing that. Thanks for sharing
  • rc322
    rc322 Posts: 22
    Options
    :laugh: you're brilliant!
  • CurvyGirl14
    Options
    Maybe you could buy the chocolate gram crackers instead?? I've also used fat-free cool whip between 2 of those and made home-made ice cream sandwiches! Just stick them in the freezer for a bit!
  • wenlot7
    wenlot7 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow. You have some really great ideas. Thanks for sharing. I'll probably be making something like this soon. Instead of using the non-fat whipped cream, i use the non-fat frozen yogurt. Its about 100 calories for 1/2 cup (or about 1 scoop)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    I <3 how creative we all get when we're desperate for some chocolate!!
    I'm totally going to use this one! :)

Ain't that the truth hahah!
  • LMorrison1009
    LMorrison1009 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I like skinny cows too but I just can't hack the $4.99 sticker price! I guess I should just suck it up! haha

I was just at Super Walmart the other day and saw they have a "no added sugar" ice cream sandwich. It was less calories than skinny cow. 110 I think and only $2 for a box.
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have fat free cool whip in the house. I could take a spoon to that container and it would all be over. My poor son wanted ice cream and I found myself talking him into popsicles because I know I won't touch a popsicle. My inlaws were nice enough to keep ice cream at their house so when he goes over there he can have an ice cream cone. Never was one for sweets until I tried to lose weight now it is all I think about.
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have fat free cool whip in the house. I could take a spoon to that container and it would all be over. My poor son wanted ice cream and I found myself talking him into popsicles because I know I won't touch a popsicle. My inlaws were nice enough to keep ice cream at their house so when he goes over there he can have an ice cream cone. Never was one for sweets until I tried to lose weight now it is all I think about.

good for you for net letting it into the house!!! that's the trick! don't let them temptations live in your kitchen =)
  • janterbran
    janterbran Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i can't handle it either. Gotta eat til they are gone. A bag can't come into my house!
  • N_Jae
    N_Jae Posts: 2
    Options
    another alternative for coolwhip is plain chobani with one splenda and 1 tsp of vanilla it tastes just like the real stuff but it has so much protein and its a way to only eat or use a little bit
  • MeredithRN
    MeredithRN Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have been wanting an after dinner snack lately too...and you had me at Oreo! haha!