Sugar Free Pal wanted

Options
Hi there

I'm Sarah and I'm addicted to sugar. Lol. I was doing so well for so long staying away from most refinded sugars. Then last December I moved to a different part of the country and I started to slip into old habits.

I am planning to kick the habit once again and it would be nice to have a sugar free buddy for suport. If you are looking to kick the habit lets do it together.

Replies

• noodlesandseaweed
    Options
    Hi Sarah, Im Bee - last year I lost 24lb giving up sugar ......... have put it all back on after returning to bad habits so last week cut it out again. So far have lost 5lb so thought I would return to myfitnesspal as I haven't been on in a while. I live in Plymouth in the UK xx
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm relatively new but on here daily. Sugar free is not exactly my focus but I pretty much avoid it based on what else I'm trying to do. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • magnessd
    magnessd Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am a sugar addict as well. As soon I finally saw and felt what the excess sugar and inflammatory foods were doing to my life, I had no choice but to change my eating habits. I feel like a whole new person now and have never looked/felt better! Thank you for sugar free message!