I've lost two of these!

Options
I have lost 10 pounds and I googled body fat replica to see what that actually looks like. The image that I am including is 5lbs - so I've lost 2 these. Makes me feel really good when I can actually see it!

http://www.enasco.com/prod/images/products/A0/AC111936l.jpg

Replies

• McghanK
    McghanK Posts: 120
    Options
    It puts it all in perspective huh? :)
  • cjjones007
    cjjones007 Posts: 602
    Options
    Congrats Amberlee!!!
  • ShampooIsBetter
    Options
    I knew someone who bought a LB of peanut butter each time they lost a pound. They used the jars to build a pyramind in their house that was always a constant reminder of what they lost. I think the theory was that Peanut Butter is about the same density as the human body so 100 lbs of PB should be about the same size as a 100 LB person
  • amberlee2011
    amberlee2011 Posts: 129
    Options
    Thanks! Shampoo that is an interesting idea.
  • xxcaldeirasgalxx
    Options
    that has just really helped me too as i am also at 10lb loss...thankyou and well done on your weight loss so far...i can definetly see a difference especially with my clothes can you? and also this week other people have started commented on it too :)
  • Christina269
    Christina269 Posts: 110
    Options
    So gross - but so cool!! ha ha! I'm going to hit my first 10 in the next few days - so motivating to see that...
  • Gr8_body4life
    Options
    Whoohooo! I hit that ten pound loss too! Amazing too if you look up pictures of muscle next to fat how much difference in density between the two! I have a weight loss goal, BUT as long as I am tone and in the clothes size I would like to be I dont care what the scale says! Way to go!
  • Laurayinz
    Laurayinz Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    AC111936l.jpg
    I like to think that I've lost 2 gallons of milk. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!