Back after a few years, looking for accountability buddies!

Options
heyghoge
heyghoge Posts: 153 Member
edited September 2016 in Introduce Yourself
I used MFP back in 2011-12ish and got down to goal weight, but four years later, I've gained it all back! Unsurprisingly, everyone I had added back then is gone, so I would love to get to know some new folks for mutual cheerleading and accountability. :) I've got between 15-20 lbs. to shed.

I'd especially love to connect with people who are in a similar boat, so users who are preferably: women, childless (meal planning when you have to cook for others is a whole other ballgame, #respect, just not something I deal with), in the 20-30something age bracket, and under 50 lbs to lose are what I'm aiming for. BUT the great thing about the internet is meeting people from all walks of life, so I welcome getting to know anyone willing to extend a hand to this stranger even if our methods on the path to health won't necessarily be the same!

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Woman: ✓
    Under 50 lbs to lose: ✓
    Started with MFP in 2012: ✓

I guess that I started with MFP probably right around the time that you left, but I've stuck with it daily since then and I'm approaching my four year anniversary.

I am not childless. And, "I'm over 25, but you can trust me". (You'd need to be closer to my age to get that reference...props to Sammy Davis, Jr.)

I think that meeting people from all walks of life and getting to know anyone willing to extend a hand to a stranger, even if our methods on the path to health aren't necessarily the same, is a sound philosophy.

Please do add me, if you'd like.
  • heyghoge
    Options
    :*

*waves paw into the void*
  • heyghoge
    Options
    Another bump! You definitely don't have to have the same goals as I do/be in the same demographic (turns out most of the people I added don't/aren't! Variety is the spice of life, cliche etc.) but I'm really looking for people who are a bit chit-chatty on their newsfeeds, at least... I don't want to feel like the only one, lol.
  • llwolford
    llwolford Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Well...I am a woman...in my early 40s...four kids...almost all grown. Have loss 32 pounds since January...and have my last 8 or so pounds left to go. Add me if like.