Postpartum mom journey

Options
I'm 27 years old and 8 weeks postpartum after having my 2nd child. I need to lose around 60 lbs, anyone else on a postpartum joinery that wants to be friends to support eachother?

Replies

• lgregory6540
    lgregory6540 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Congrats on the baby and congrats for writing coherent sentences 8weeks PP!! I don't know if I qualify as post partum as its been 15months since I had my son but am defiantly know what your going through. Feel free to add me. I have 50lb til goal weight.
  • alw525
    alw525 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I'm 11 weeks post partum with a lot to lose. I'd love a weight loss/accountability buddy.
  • jennb2096
    jennb2096 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jenn. I'm 11 months postpartum but still nursing. I have 75 lbs to lose!
  • jessicalynn_b
    jessicalynn_b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    me! i'm 6 months postpartum and need to lose 50lbs!
  • lindsmitch00
    lindsmitch00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 weeks postpartum with baby #4 and ready to lose some serious poundage! I've already lost the 27 I gained with this one...but still weigh a whopping 75 more than I weighed before I got pregnant with my first...yikes!
  • e_spriya
    e_spriya Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 13 months pp and trying to lose 30 lbs!
  • Areaw
    Areaw Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 7 weeks pp & 25 lbs to lose
  • SusanMFindlay
    SusanMFindlay Posts: 1,804 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 10 months postpartum. I started calorie counting again a month ago with the goal to lose 50 pounds (30 from pregnancies; 20 more to get me back to my lowest adult weight).
  • avielosesit
    avielosesit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm over a year PP and want to drop the preg weight. For me, I gained 23 pounds when pregnant. I lost 4 in delivery - that's it (my little one was 4 lbs 1 ounce, and I had an extremely small placenta). The rest? Stubborn, permanent pounds that I'm slowly whittling away. I had a few curveballs too - including being diagnosed with hypothyroidism 8 months into being PP. add me! Would love to do this together!
  • nhecker
    nhecker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am also 8 weeks postpartum and have weight from five pregnancies to lose which is about 50 lbs.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    My daughter is 13 months now, I'm still holding on to about 20lbs from pregnancy! Feel free to add me :)
  • shumm090
    shumm090 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi. Congrats on the new baby! It's been awhile since I had my LO, 20 months actually. I also had 60 pounds to lose after having her and have successfully reached my goal! Feel free to add me for inspiration.
  • christylynnrn
    christylynnrn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 4 months postpartum. I was losing before becoming pregnant, and now looking to get going again. I have about 20 pounds of baby weight to lose, then another around 90. Add me! Would love to have other ladies going through the same thing to do this with!