Been here a couple of weeks, looking for friends and motivators :)!

Options
I'm a 20 year old guy from Norway, looking for some friends to help motivate each other. I've lost weight before, but gained it back and then some.

However this time I'm motivated and disciplined. My goal is to be in shape and my goal weight by February 2017 when me and some friends will go backpacking in Southeast Asia. If anyone here is looking for any extra friends, feel free to add me :D!

Replies

• justignatiusboo
    justignatiusboo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Haha, I'll add you bro! Funny thing is, I'm also getting in shape for February for my birthday. And I live in Southeast Asia, specifically the Philippines.
  • EvenH96
    EvenH96 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We're definitely hitting up the Philippines, really looking forward to seeing Palawan your country looks beautiful!
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me, this also goes for anyone!
  • minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hallo!

I'm afraid that I don't have much in common with you. I'm a middle aged American lady who has been on MFP for a while and has no particular deadline for losing my weight. I'm always happy to have new pals, though, so feel free to add me if you'd like.

My husband and I watched the Norwegian television program "Okkupert" and are hoping that there will be a second season.
  • extremes1
    extremes1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also from the Philippines, lost weight before and need to get back again, seriously... haha.. feel free to add me.