Waht is your biggest obstruction in loosing weight?

Options

Replies

• CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Soft Serve Ice Cream
  • merryward13
    merryward13 Posts: 1,662 Member
    Options
    *kitten* Krispy Kreme donuts....
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    food.
  • BrandiThompson1
    BrandiThompson1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My biggest obstacle is not being consistent with my eating schedule and not tracking my food..Buying this app has made my life so much easier already in just 1 day
  • smelliefeet
    smelliefeet Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Fighting my own thoughts. I have only been tracking for 10 days (this time around) yet there's a voice in my head saying "just eat more - this isn't working - you're not making progress anyway - who cares?!"

Telling that voice to shut up and sit down is the hardest thing ever - it has won many times in the last 3 years. I can't let it win again.
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    Options
    Oreos and chocolate
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Booze, booze and more booze. I know it's three but you get the picture.
  • 405mlgw
    405mlgw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wine, rum, and my desire to sit and drink wine and rum instead of exercising.
  • druidkat7
    druidkat7 Posts: 691 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Being in a household where takeout and sweet food (cookies, doughnuts, etc) is the norm, and I'm the only one who cleans up the kitchen enough to cook decent, healthy meals. My parents raised me with the idea that I should help out, but I feel like the roles are switched now. They're the children who use every excuse in the book not to help (no energy, Facebook is more fun), and I'm the freaking grownup.

Anyone else have this problem? :expressionless::/

• puglieseme71
    puglieseme71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is my sweet tooth and wine. I definitely gain weight when have too much carbs and sugar and notice weight loss when I cut down on both. I try to limit myself to 1 glass of wine a day, sugar-free mints to curb the sweet tooth and allow myself one cheat day a week. It seems to help.
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    It's shift work that gets in the way for me. Because I work shifts, I don't get to see my family as often as I'd like. Which means I can't get out on the bike as often as I'd like. It's difficult striking the right balance.
  • Mandygring
    Mandygring Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Mines definitely my sweet tooth
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    food especially sweets, ice cream and chocolate

also being grumpy and emotional
  • LaReineDesPixels
    LaReineDesPixels Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    -Lack of motivation to work out on my own (which is why I pay for a gym)

-FOOD....that is all.
  • lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I know u u feel working weekends I work also I'm a bartender @ a club in Miami fl. I get out @ 2am
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    My problem tends to be my reluctance to cook after a long day. Ill be stuck in traffic and be like well its only $5 for to go enchiladas from Los Palapas right near my house (an amazing mexican restaurant in san antonio). Vs making food and then having the clean up time after. I guess it all boils down to me being remarkably lazy and needing to meal prep.
  • forestgypsy314
    forestgypsy314 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a desk job that I'm miserable in and I'm very depressed and anxious.
  • lexi3500
    Options
    U like doing that job..
  • lexi3500
    Options
    I'm in break right now..I live in Tampa Florida but I work in a night club in Miami Florida I'm working today I close @ 2am . I have to deal with drunks all the time , nasty all over me . I'm a bartender . Can wait to go home & wash up
  • Intentional_Me
    Intentional_Me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    The weekends. Lol