Wow I ate after 8pm..is this going to make me gain tomorrow?

Options
I ate two hot dogs on my george foreman grill, a light & fit yogurt, and skinny cow ice cream sandwich..but I didn't eat all of the bread on the hot dogs..and didn't finish the ice cream sandwich..im going to workout around 10pm for 30 mins..so will this make me gain since I ate after 8pm i feel like such a cow b/c i ate so much..but thats all i ate besides 3 little pancakes for breakfast..i feel gross..idk i thought since im workin out and not going to bed until like 2am that i'd be safe...but what do u guys think?

Replies

• ryiko
    ryiko Posts: 76
    Options
    I ate two hot dogs on my george foreman grill, a light & fit yogurt, and skinny cow ice cream sandwich..but I didn't eat all of the bread on the hot dogs..and didn't finish the ice cream sandwich..im going to workout around 10pm for 30 mins..so will this make me gain since I ate after 8pm i feel like such a cow b/c i ate so much..but thats all i ate besides 3 little pancakes for breakfast..i feel gross..idk i thought since im workin out and not going to bed until like 2am that i'd be safe...but what do u guys think?
  • brookefoley
    brookefoley Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter when you eat it. It matters how many calories you take in and how many you burn.

This is based on my own opinion and experience.

Don't stay up until 2!
  • MattySparky
    Options
    you'll find comfort in knowing that myth is just a myth... I asked the same question and got the answer from someone who knows. As long as you aren't exceeding your calories then you are fine. I dont eat after 6 as a rule, but that's just because that's what Im comfortable with and I get in my cals by dinner. If you have room in your cals, and be HONEST, then eat away my friend.
  • MattySparky
    Options
    oh... and get some sleep... you need rest to get healthy and unless you need to stay up that late??!!?? dont do it thinking that it will somehow make you healthy and skinny.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    oh and don't starve yourself all day hon, small meals spaced out throughout the day is the way to go!

Lynnie
    Who stopped stressing out over stuff about 24 elbee's ago.