Just got my butt kicked by Turbo Jam

Options
Wow I just got the DVD in the mail today. Absolutly loved the workout, but almost threw up halfway through. LOL but I took a breather and completed it. Thanks for all the rave reviews on it I love this work out.

BTW what do you log it under in your excercise

Replies

• cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow I just got the DVD in the mail today. Absolutly loved the workout, but almost threw up halfway through. LOL but I took a breather and completed it. Thanks for all the rave reviews on it I love this work out.

• ChristyMomx3
    Options

Which dvd did you do? There are a lot of them My fav is Kick punch an jam. I logg my under high impact aerobics. Lots of people have HRM that they go by.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Which dvd did you do? There are a lot of them My fav is Kick punch an jam. I logg my under high impact aerobics. Lots of people have HRM that they go by.

I agree- LOVE Kick, Punch, and Jam and Ab Jam! Keep at it, it will get easier!
  • cab2424
    cab2424 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I did the 20 min workout. I have a HRM on the way, should be coming in the mail quick