So this is my official (re)start to my weight loss goal (aga

Options
Hiya!

I'm fairly new to this thing so I'm def. in need of some type of support system on here. I just recently moved to a new area w/ my husband who is in the military so it's just me and him. No family down here for us! My weight and self- esteem has def been a constant battle for me throughout my life and I have finally decided to change what I see in the mirror and how I see it! I've heard awesome things about this website so I decided to give it a try. Please feel free to add me, message me, and send me any type of words of encouragement. I def. need it since my family is over 700 miles away!! Yikes! Well anyways I'm really lookin' forward to meeting some awesome new people to help me w/ my journey and hopefully I can help w/ theirs! :bigsmile:

Replies

• LaniModel
    LaniModel Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome
  • devildocwife
    Options
    Thank You! :smile:
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We aren't quite like your real family but we're a good substitute! I'm a retired Army wife and I know of a few more active duty wives and retired ones on MFP. Its great because you can take us anywhere! lol. Good luck on your journey and add me if you'd like!
  • 2youngatheart
    2youngatheart Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Glad you decided to get healthy...especailly while you are younger...so much easier. We all need support...so add me if you like :flowerforyou:
  • nevareg
    nevareg Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    My husbands in the Navy as well, I know what you mean by not having the support of family around!! But MFP is an awesome family substitute to have and help you stay motivated!! I've only been on here for a week and I LOVE it!! I'll add you as a friend :)
  • devildocwife
    Options
    Thank you guys! This is so awesome! I'm really hoping w/ the support of the awesome people on this website that I can finally get to where I wanna be! I'm so tired of wishing and hopin and crash dieting and then stoppin when I get depressed. .I wanna stick to my goals this time and I refuse to not do it. .there's no reason for me not to make my goals. .I'm the only person standing in my way so why am I? Thanks new friends! :flowerforyou: