Keto success!

Options
I have been doing Keto for 31 days and have lost almost 20 lbs. Best diet ever! Never feel hungry after eating and I always feel like I'm cheating. Hope everyone joins that is medically able... Much love to everyone! Shred those pounds!

Replies

• dianedemoss08
    dianedemoss08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great to hear!! This is my 3rd day on it:) wish me luck!!
  • socalepidemik1904
    Options
    I seriously hope you have success, remember sugar can throw you out of ketosis. Make sure you don't eat too much protein as well, your body will turn it into sugar. Good luck!
  • cami9273
    cami9273 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just starting as well. Hopefully I do well!
  • GregStone2
    GregStone2 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I only been on low carb diet for 4 days 20-50 grams of carbs a day
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Keto is the best :)
  • swanpaddleplays
    Options
    Just started back on my second day and feel great !!
  • JerriFairy
    JerriFairy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! Keep Calm, Keto On!
  • ShyFrozt
    ShyFrozt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 days into Keto ( technically 4 now, I cheated and ate a chocolate bar... ) I've lost about 7 LBs now and still a long way to go. I've done pretty well with it. I just miss bread soooooo much lol
  • djaustin53
    djaustin53 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just started Keto.. under 20g daily. I'm not doing well. I am in ketosis, but not losing and don't want to throw in the towel.. :/
  • sceleratis
    sceleratis Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    djaustin53 wrote: »
    I just started Keto.. under 20g daily. I'm not doing well. I am in ketosis, but not losing and don't want to throw in the towel.. :/

How long have you been on keto? What are your stats, meaning height and weight, and how much are you eating a day? Are you logging every meal? Are you weighing solids (as in using a food scale) and measuring liquids? I did keto for about a year and lost 60+ pounds before purposefully stopping to run a bulk to add muscle. I'm back on it now to shed some additional body fat. I have a lot of experience with the diet. Keto is a GREAT tool for weight loss, but it functions just like any other diet in that if you consume more than you burn you will not lose weight.
  • ecaperton
    ecaperton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are getting ready to Keto. Anyone sharing their diaries so we can get some ideas of what to eat? We would love the support!