Anyone wanna be my accountability buddy?? Pwease? :)

Options
I am 5'1" at 175lbs and looking to drop somewhere around 30lbs for now. I reallllly need help staying motivated I love working out and eating better. Well, at least, the way it makes me feel lol. But I get discouraged super quick and could really use a couple people who would check in back and forth to help keep each other motivated! We got this. ♥ Add me!

Replies

• barri70
    barri70 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sure. I am just starting too. We need to pick a weigh in day.
  • erc7201
    erc7201 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I
  • cheeseball242
    cheeseball242 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • _ankylosaurus_
    _ankylosaurus_ Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. We have similar stats! I'm 5'1 and 178.
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Added you! Also, anyone else can feel free to add me!
  • StillBreathingFitness
    Options
    I am 5'1" at 175lbs and looking to drop somewhere around 30lbs for now. I reallllly need help staying motivated I love working out and eating better. Well, at least, the way it makes me feel lol. But I get discouraged super quick and could really use a couple people who would check in back and forth to help keep each other motivated! We got this. ♥ Add me!

I'm local and would love an accountability partner. Maybe even workout together occasionally. What do you say, @xSydney_Raynex ?
  • MzQuietAsKept
    MzQuietAsKept Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I need some friends to stay accountable with also. I have been a member for a long time but I always start and stop within a week or so. I'm going to add you and I offer my friendship to anyone else who wants to help. I need to lose a minimum of 50 lbs. My goal is next summer... like August 1st or so.
  • kenposempai
    kenposempai Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • steelfin67
    steelfin67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me.!
  • MyStarsHollow
    MyStarsHollow Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too. Add me please
  • chamberlainsamantha46
    Options
    erc7201 wrote: »
    I

I will be your accountable buddy boxergirl we are in this journey togeather
  • goMeelah
    goMeelah Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! It's so hard for me to stay motivated, I'm always tired(don't know why) and don't have energy to sometimes exercise.
  • tammylee83
    tammylee83 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be included also. I need someone to help me be accountable too.
  • katie2pot2
    katie2pot2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    So do I, id like a buddy
  • Backtolovely
    Backtolovely Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Add me! I would love an accountability buddy
  • BReallyYou
    BReallyYou Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and accountability. Add me and I'll add back!
  • pkiley758
    pkiley758 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love an accountability buddy also! I have about 20kgs to lose. Started this week and been going really well but I know that as soon as the scale stops I'll lose motivation again. Feel free to add me :)
  • jpopsiclestix
    jpopsiclestix Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • LindaPhillipsUK
    Options
    Hi - you can add me, I'm just starting (again) so will be on here everyday :)
  • chamberlainsamantha46
    Options
    My name is Samantha love to join thank you we are strong women we are powerful warriors and believe in yourself and getting to know you my username is boxergirl