My 30 day walk Challenge

Options
I just started this challenge weds 7/6 because I have my 3 month weigh in with my dr and I really slacked off in june with my food. Im hoping to make up for that the next 30 days. Ive already lost close to 30 and my goal was to be 60 lbs lighter by the time I was to see my Dr. I hope to get close to that.

Just wanted to share with you all. Ive even set my calendar to remind me of my walks in the evening.

Anyone else have a challenge going on?

Replies

• 73vanessa
    73vanessa Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just started this challenge weds 7/6 because I have my 3 month weigh in with my dr and I really slacked off in june with my food. Im hoping to make up for that the next 30 days. Ive already lost close to 30 and my goal was to be 60 lbs lighter by the time I was to see my Dr. I hope to get close to that.

Just wanted to share with you all. Ive even set my calendar to remind me of my walks in the evening.

no challenge but walk for fun and now exercise. I looked at pediometer and I have walked 23.30 miles in the last 7 days... crazy I know.. that is cause I walk to and from work and all the walking I do at work too every bit adds up.:bigsmile:
  • coakes31
    coakes31 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    **Thats awesome that you walk to work. If I worked closer and the weather cooperated all the time I would but I live in MN so I hate the winter, no fun walking then! lol I just might have to go get me one of those to see how much I walked by then! Thanks for the idea. =)
  • kristiedavis1
    Options
    I joined a challenge with LauraLee. It's a knowledge and power challenge. I will be walking more this first week as that is part of the challenge.
  • clogreco
    clogreco Posts: 7
    Options
    I just joined on July 8th, I need to walk more since I have a sit down job. I will try and walk on my treadmill at least 30 min. a day.
  • coakes31
    coakes31 Posts: 32 Member
    Options

I Just finished my 30 day walking challenge and I feel awesome! Once I figure out how to load up pics I will post what I looked like before and after....I really can see a difference! Im going to keep walking everyday like I have been and make it my next 60 day challenge since I have to go back and see the doc in 2 mos..lol