First timer

Options
Hi all,

This is my first time on this site and one of a few attempts to lose some weight and feel physically better. I'm looking forward to investigating what this site can do and I'm interested to see how the social networking aspect will work. One thing I haven't seen on the site is a meal planning/recipe suggesting option. I understand there's a newsletter, but can anyone recommend any meal plan websites or is there something on MFP that I've missed.

Thank you and nice to 'meet' you all!

Dawn :wink:

Replies

• IamMsDeniece
    Options
    Click the icon called track food and you can plan your daily menus. You can also track your exercise. Log in your weight and height and also your goals and it will calculate it all for you. I hope this helps. Welcome!!!
  • ivansmomma
    ivansmomma Posts: 500
    Options
    Hi, and welcome. I've not been here for too long, so I don't know about the meal planning, etc. This is a great site for encouragement, information and support. Friend me if you would like. Take care.
  • mucha3grls
    Options
    Hi, Dawn
    I just started a week and a half ago using myfitnesspal.com along with Hungry-Girl.com . I have already lost 8 lbs. and I'm not starving myself. The food suggestions and recipes from Hungry Girl are so yummy I don't feel like I am on a diet. So check it out, I think you will be a very happy dieter where most get cranky and discouraged then give up. Your's truly, Annette
  • ladydmick
    ladydmick Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all so much for the suggestions and for the welcome!