NSV - Clothes I can wear, clothes I'll never wear

Options
2»

Replies

• AmyS618
    AmyS618 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great imagery and wonderful writing. A joy to read! Congrats!
  • farmwife80
    farmwife80 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!!! I did the same exact thing......the biggest size pants I was wearing...were really one size too small.... I just wasn't willing to admit it! I am happy to say that those pants are now too big for me!! Keep up the great work!!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!!!! :smile: :laugh: :smile:
    Well done - I am so happy for you - go you!! Won't be long before you'll be needing a whole new wardrobe!

I crept up to a size 22 (uk) at my biggest. I am now in size 14 tops and trousers. Haven't been brave enough to try a skirt or dress yet but I'm getting there.

I am soooo grateful to MFP and all the fantastic people on here who've helped me achieve this!

Sars xx:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jacksamjack
    jacksamjack Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I love it!! I can't wait to be in a similar position, there are piles of "just in case" clothes folded ever-so-neatly on the top shelf in my wardrobe (and being only just 5ft I can't reach up there without assistance) - maybe I too will slip with ease into them one day in the not so distant future!! There is one pair of Levi's up in my loft that haunt me though, they are a teeny tine UK size 8..... I can dream!! :bigsmile:
  • rnprincess
    rnprincess Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, congratulations on your weight loss and size shrinkage! I swear the moment I'm in the next size down, I'll run around with the label hanging out all day!
    I hear you, I wore jeans today to work that I could not pull up over my hips when I started. And I actually could sit down and work all day!
  • v3danielle
    v3danielle Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Inspiring, and well written! (I must admit I smiled at a few of those sentences, any woman can relate to the frustration of not being able to fit properly into a pair of pants)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!