80.6lbs down progress pics (MFP) Saved my life

Options
Summer 2015 I got kicked off the roller coaster at Six Flags Great Adventure New Jersey for being too fat. It was the absolute most embarrassing thing I've ever experienced in my life. Can you imagine everybody staring at you and somebody come up to you trying to force the roller-coaster to lock in and it won't. Then a teenager comes over and give you a piece of paper that says unfortunately you can't ride this ride but you can enjoy others here at the park. I've lost over 80 pounds and I have 14 pounds remaining to meet my goal. I'm sooooo 4hva0manzm4y.jpg
zrbncq69ojgo.jpg
gtd8tvj4uazg.jpg
vduighrmkxxq.jpg
appreciative for having a tool like MyFitnessPal. I know have a great relationship with food and I've learned how to eat the food that I love.

Replies

• norawaller
    norawaller Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    wow thanks for posting this. I need the encouragement as I am where you were back in 2015!
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Congrats!!
  • taylorrd
    taylorrd Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks @norawaller keep counting them calories and stay in a caloric deficit and you'll be fine
  • taylorrd
    Options
    Thanks @johunt615
  • CM0434
    CM0434 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome results. Very inspiring :)
  • Myki3012
    Myki3012 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    DAAAAAAAHYUUUUUM son. You've done a phenomenal job and look absolutely ripped! Good work!
  • Ainevethe
    Ainevethe Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Great results! Congratulations!
    And, enjoy ALL those rollercoasters now!! =)
  • leathaJFS
    leathaJFS Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is wonderful. So proud of you. Now go and get back on that ride and enjoy it the next time you go to six flags.
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! Sometimes we need a thorn in our nest to make us get out of our comfort zone! Congrats on your success! You look GREAT!!
  • WendyLaubach
    WendyLaubach Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    That is a really inspiring change. You're looking way beyond buff.
  • Im_just_saiyan
    Im_just_saiyan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing and really gives me hope and inspiration for my own journey! Thank you for sharing your story with us.
  • louisianalover
    louisianalover Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • JennifrClaire
    JennifrClaire Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • prittublueyes1965
    Options
    A real inspiration...ty
  • dafoe88
    dafoe88 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great story! Insane results in such a short time. Very inspiring.
  • khianajwiley
    khianajwiley Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    taylorrd wrote: »
    Thanks @norawaller keep counting them calories and stay in a caloric deficit and you'll be fine

How much of a deficit did you maintain to lose? I always count my calories up rather than down but I'm still wondering is a 200 + daily deficit enough to see r
    Results?
  • GoChica
    GoChica Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow, what transformation! Phenomenal job. Thank you for posting your before and after pics, they really say a lot about your determination and the hard work you have put into your journey. You look fabulous and what an inspiration this leaves the MFP users. :smile:
  • taylorrd
    Options
    @khianajwiley I started with a 500 calorie deficit from my maintenance. But to increase my results as healthy as possible and as fast as possible I added 200 more calories to the deficit and incorporated 300 calories of cardio daily... So obviously that put me at a 1000 calorie deficit per day not including weight training which I do 7 days per week. I don't recommend this regimen for anyone else but myself. As I know this is a very advanced regimen however, I knew that I can withstand the difficulties of this particular program and get the results I wanted as fast as possible. This gave me approximately 3.2 pounds per week of weight loss..... while eating (within reason) whatever I wanted. I had no food restrictions other than making sure I didn't go over my daily caloric goal. This is to include KFC, Popeye's Chicken, Pizza Hut, Subway, Wawa, grilled cheese, french fries, fried shrimp, buffalo wings excetera.... My food diary is open publicly if you wanted to send me a friend request and take a look. Good luck
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Inspiring bro! Hats off to you man..