Curves.

Options
So today i start going to curves. Its 49$ to join and 39$ a month. I am REALLY looking forward to working out in a controlled setting and not my home.
Has anyone ever used curves??
let me know what you think and when i get home ill write what i thought! :D thanks for all of the support you guys have given me :D
XOXO,
Emma

Replies

• songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Curves and I really enjoyed it! The machines are really cool in that they push back as hard as you push on them, thereby creating resistance. I would bike about 1 mile to Curves, do the circuit twice, and bike home. I was in really good shape and the ladies were so cute! I also like that they would do monthly measures and put your name on a little sticker on the wall with your progress.
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    I got to Curves and love it. I also love the Curves with Zumba. I go Monday-Friday.
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Curves. I loved it and was able to lose weight. It was convenient, easy to stick to and fun. I would do it again if they provided daycare for my toddler.
  • SmileeBarbFLA
    Options
    I go to Curves and love it also!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I go to Curves and LOVE IT. I also do the curves weight loss management and am having great success.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Curves.
    My mom got her and I both full memberships for a year.
    Loved it!
    Shortly after I moved. Don't have the money for membership yet.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    how many of you are doing the curves weight loss management program??
  • xoxoultraviolet
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! :D
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!
    My coach's name is Karen and she has the same birthday as me!! HA how funny!
    She was SO encouraging. told me i did everything perfectly.
    She took my measurements and everything.
    I lOVE everything about it.
    i cant wait to go tomorrow and do the full work out. i only did one thing for about 10 reps then moved on to the next thing.
    Im going to do the weight management class when i sign up next friday.
    Im so happy and i feel like im just playing around when i work out so its a lot of fun!
    YAY!!

good luck to those who have gone there and are planning on going back! :D
    xoxo
    Emma
  • momof2kiddos
    Options
    I really enjoy curves! Best thing i ever signed up for! Everone is super nice and they have wonderful weight loss incentives!