ONEderland, after 2 months with pics!

Options
NickyJones
NickyJones Posts: 60 Member
So I'm coming up on the 2 month mark now. I have used this site on and off again a few times to lose weight and get healthier, but never 100%.
It's easy to make excuses, but a nice challenge to work around those obstacles and laugh in their faces in the end. For example, every weekday I am forced to eat a lunch of 700-1000 calories and anywhere from 3000- 5000mg sodium. The answer? Control what I can outside of that.
There is no gym within 1 hour of me. Anytime I so much as hop in my apartment, my neighbors think it's an earthquake and run outdoors (yes, this really happened! Gotta love Japanese construction). So going to a gym is out and home videos don't work. So what's left? I still have 2 legs on me, and a pond right outside my door with a walking path. Let's try running! There are various martial arts clubs around, and though I look like the awkward foreigner trying to keep up (and failing...), it's still a very enjoyable workout.
And last but not least, I'm on wonderful happy pills that make it very difficult to lose the weight. Let's stop thinking "I can't" and start thinking "I can!"

I have never been really thin. No idea what it feels like. My highest weight was probably in middle school at about 240-250. I'm 6ft 1.5in and started MFP at ~215lbs and most recently started again 2 months ago at 210lbs.

Anyway, enough of the rambling and here's the pics you probably came here to see anyways (hopefully they work!):

dwavq1.jpg
20af9eo.jpg
2b5gfd.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!