It's for real this time.

I can't count how many times I have come and gone on this website. Too many. I never follow through. Well I'm done failing. I'm doing it this time. I have a 4 month old depending on me to be my best self. I have also started snoring which I know is related to my weight. Wish me luck!

Replies

• auzziecawth
    auzziecawth Posts: 244 Member
    Good luck. Sometimes all you really need to succeed is that mental mindset that you are READY. Not just a moment where you are just kinda unhappy with a situation. You CAN do this!
  • Good luck. I've been on and off it too but found a bit of determination at the moment so hopefully will be on a loss journey this time.
  • louandhad2003
    louandhad2003 Posts: 54 Member
    Same here I was awol for a year and I'm back we got this!
  • lj85g
    lj85g Posts: 6 Member
    I can relate to you all! I've done this so many times... but im trying again! Good luck to us all!!
  • I can relate as well. I used this before like a year or so ago, I can't quite remember then I stopped. I did manage to lose a good amount of weight without it until I stopped all together. I am focused again and I have a goal in mind. I am ready to be serious and incorporate a balanced diet with an active lifestyle. Here's to the 1st step which is the hardest part!