Looking for motivational friends

Options
Looking for some motivational friends. Please add me

Replies

• sunsetatdawn
    sunsetatdawn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm new here and would love to be a motivational friend..☺️ how do I add you??
  • wabisabirules
    wabisabirules Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there! You still looking for motivational friend? I need all the motivation & accountability possible! Been off of recording food & even working out. Lots of things happening with me. But I wanna get back at it. Help!
  • Heather9256
    Heather9256 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get moving. I want to work out or even deep clean my house or lawn work but I can't get off the sofa .I'm 197.4 and want to get to 150 . I need a push. Please help !! I could use a buddy to :)
  • jilovelace
    jilovelace Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for motivation and accountability. I need to lose some weight but that is only part of the bigger picture. I take horrible care of myself and I need some accountability to make the habits/cycle stop.
    I think weight loss and everything else is related to brain function. I have been sleeping 5 hours a night or less for years now and it is affecting my brain and many aspects of my life, including weight loss and binge eating.
    I've been working with a therapist and psychiatrist for years now on creating a bedtime routine at an earlier time. But my mania is always stronger than my desire to go to sleep. I have tried prescriptions, meditation, over the counter sleep aids, rewards, etc
    All I can think of is to try having some accountability buddies. I will be very supportive in return and would love to make more friends.
    Please add me.
  • xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more motivation the better! ;)
  • missyw2you
    missyw2you Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I could use some friends here.
  • sammyZ25
    sammyZ25 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have more friends too but don't know how to add people so please feel free to add me!