Protein Shakes

Options
What types of protein shakes do you drink? Wanting to have these for breakfast. Looking for a yummy kind. : )

Replies

• TDSeest
    TDSeest Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I drink Walker Diet shakes, because they are low car, low cal, high in fiber, and high in protein. I usually replace one or two meals a day with them. I like their taste, and they are inexpensive relative to most others. Best of luck to you...
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    What types of protein shakes do you drink? Wanting to have these for breakfast. Looking for a yummy kind. : )

Are you talking about premade ones, or ones you make at home with a blender?

Some good premade ones are:

EAS Myoplex Lite
    Muslce Milk

If you want to make your own, get some good Pure Whey Protein Powder, Frozen or fresh fruit, skim milk or almond milk or juice and ice cubes and blend it together.
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options

I drink Shakeology and P90X Results and Recovery. Both are YummY!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    IsoPure Cookies 'n' Cream - this is my whey protein that I use in the mornings or after a "day-time" work-out.

Gold Standard Vanilla Cream - this is my casein that I use at night as part of my whey-casein shake for my "night-time" work-out.
  • Sublog
    Sublog Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey - Double Rich Chocolate + Unsweetened Almond Milk = winning ;)
  • MissTink
    MissTink Posts: 3
    Options
    I use EAS Soy Protein. I like the chocolate. I've tried whey protein powders in the past and I always found the taste overpowering, so I really like the soy because it tastes quite nice :)
  • zudleymarie
    zudleymarie Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm hurt you didn't ask me. Premier Protein Shakes.
  • LisaGod85
    LisaGod85 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Biotest makes the best shakes I've had, but it's pricey. Right now I'm using Syntha-6 and very happy with it!
  • RasheedaR
    RasheedaR Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I use Cinch shakes, the keep me full for hours & taste incredible! Plus they guarantee you lose fat not muscle. If you want more info message me & I will tell you all about it! I've lost seval inches in the last 2 months since starting!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I really like Kaizen brand (from gnc) strawberry banana, but currently I'm using Power Gym from walmart that is strawberry banana and it's okay mixes well with water and/or milk of choice but still love my kaizen best.

I was using leanfit unflavored as well and I like that one but it has to be mixed with milk or juice so that can really add on calories if you are not careful.

Vega makes really tasty protein powders as well but they are pricey, I think that is what I am going to buy next time though.
  • MommyRuns4MaxNLucy
    Options
    Lol@ zudley. Sorry!! :) I wil definetly try yours....hehe.
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    i have the muscle milk cookies and cream, if i'm doing a 2 a day workout i'll drink them before both workouts, if i'm just doing 1 workout i'll replace breakfast or lunch with a shake, and drink another shake before my workout
  • Elly829
    Elly829 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi..............make your own shakes...............Chocolate peanutbutter is delicious.............................
    1/2 cup skim milk 1 TBS cocoa powder 1TBS crunchy peanutbutter 1 banana 1/2 scoop protein powder 1 cup ice cubes 1 squirt of agave nectar...............put in blender......................so good!