Help!

Options
I just started this website yesterday! I'm wondering if anybody has some effective (and fun) exercises for me to try out! I have about 4 to 5 times during my week to execise for about 30 minutes. I want something that I can do in the comfort of my own home but something tht will still burn some calories and help me reach my goal of a flat stomach!

Thanks!:smile:

Replies

• hstallings13
    hstallings13 Posts: 306
    Options
    I"m doing 30 shred from Jillian Michels, she's kicks my butt for 20 mins a day. This is the first of her videos I've tried, but I've heard all of hers are really great
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You could do Jillian Michael's 30 day shred. It's a 20 minute workout and it's intense...burns around 300 calories. Not bad for only 20 minutes. I also like her No More Trouble Zones...that one is 50 minutes, but it lets you choose circuits to do in the menu if you only wanted to do 30 min. of it you could...there is a lot of abs exercises in that one too. I did it 3 times this week and my abs are killing me!! Good luck!
  • heyitskellyheart
    Options
    Where can I find these? Have you found them in any stores?
  • hsubharas
    hsubharas Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Tr y Amazon.com
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    WalMart usually carries them... But Amazon has them cheaper most of the time. :)
  • katievira
    katievira Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 30 day shred and Ripped in 30 both Jillian Michaels I found them at Target and Walmart! :) They are amazing, I am working on week 3 level 2 of 30 day shred so far I havent lost pounds but I have lost inches and gained muscle so its encouraging.