• lexi3500
    lexi3500 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Have a goodnight
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    @8BallWiseMan

Once again why do you come into this thread asking about old user names and reasons for changing names? Honestly your just stirring the pot.

I asked you as respectfully as possible to take the attention siphoning elsewhere please respect the request. Who cares if she changed her name nor why. Its anyone's right to do so.

You seemingly have two accounts and hide behind one? Now in regard to that I honestly couldn't care less nor want a response as to why as that's all your business.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I am a professional flutist who sings alto in choir and I'm female.
  • 25lbsorbust
    25lbsorbust Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    When I joined MFP I had 25lbs left to go... that one is pretty obvious.
  • StillMrsUptonOgood
    Options
    Just needed a change
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    Options
    @8BallWiseMan I am SO sorry did my mentioning of the other account make you really think I cared? I, just like yourself, saw comments and I saw you admit that you had another account and basically you use this one as a shield in a sense to hide who you are (lets call a spade a spade after all) . Honestly i think you really feel you are mysterious but honestly speaking you are not...To your point made earlier it really is hard to tell intent with "words on a screen" . You'll now probably also feel some kind of way about the other words I just said also.

Ill clarify though since clearly I confused you and I'm not nearly as "wise" as you apparently. I was simply saying you came in trying to stir the pot on another user about their past activities under other user names yet you live under a facade with this account yourself? Might you possibly be part taking in that which you "heard" the other person was doing previously? Im not really sure, but just things are i can have my opinion which really only matters to me. . You came into this thread asking about someones past user name history and didn't lend a single thing to the thread itself and you did so with the intent to smear that person. You can try to paint it in whatever light you want and hang it on the "up to interpretation" statement you made in a round about way , but in reality it is what it is.

You are a troll so just own the title. You wear it well. Internet 101 you cant troll a troll.

Ill take the high road here on out when it comes to you ...you keep on doing your thing troll.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    Mine is actually pretty simple/boring. My friend and I made it together, out of my initials in lowercase and my birth year, '94.
  • rebel_26
    Options
    its all good!
  • Timothyh27
    Timothyh27 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Mine is quite boring, like me, :( haha

My real name is Sir Timothy McFunnyFace

No really its Tim and guess what, my last name begins with a H
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Gerrilynn = Glynn
    20 = My unit number at work
    I'm so complicated!
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    Options
    since you asked a question ill entertain answering it.

yes my part taking comment was to be partaking but your cmoment didn't make sense please clarify. I assume you mean Comment? Writer eh? Guess your spell check feature failed. You're at best a creepy watcher not much of a wise man.

protect your identity huh.. once again so mysterious and intriguing (to yourself) . Carry on 8ballobserver.
  • sliminby60
    sliminby60 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i want to be slim by the time i am 60 i am 59 will be 60 in January slimby60 was taken so i had to be sliminby60. i think i will make it
  • Timothyh27
    Timothyh27 Posts: 251 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Stop guys, just leave it! :\

8BallWiseMan your on rebel_26's thread.

• rebel_26
    Options
    lol at the quick edit. I missed the quote feature before you corrected it. I was going to have fun with that...oh well C'est la vie.

He likes this stuff Timothyh27 so I'm just giving him what he craves.

I take back my trolling a troll statement I made earlier. I clearly had it wrong. It can be done.