Need to connect with people for motivation

Options
Basically, I'm just starting out again, and if I know people can see my progress I will do better!

Replies

• lrnrn10
    lrnrn10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you for starting out again. Way to go!
  • sandy0723
    sandy0723 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm new and looking for friends. Good luck
  • fatoukba
    fatoukba Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im new too and find it refreshing that everyone one is nice here and judging
  • fitjess81
    fitjess81 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way. Hopefully some support from other people going through the same things will make it easier.
  • trekkiegirl8
    trekkiegirl8 Posts: 32 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    You all can add me if you like. I think maybe we have to post our e-mails to send invites here? Mine is trekkiegirl8@gmail.com.

I'm basically starting again as well. I lost about 33 lbs a few years ago, hit a wall, got frustrated and eventually gained it back. It's the motivation to move that is coming back slowly. But I started a fitbit walking challenge a few days ago so getting all my required steps in for the day is helping. I'm one of those people that has dvds, bands, weights, etc. that have been gathering dust. :|
  • battyg1313
    battyg1313 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me people
  • bboyfyrestorm
    bboyfyrestorm Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    All can add me. Let's motivate each other :smiley:
  • walkermichaelg
    walkermichaelg Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m relatively new but on here daily. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • normh545
    normh545 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm Back today after a long time off and a few pounds back on
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! :smile:
  • SariBelle11
    SariBelle11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I am looks to lose 60 pounds. Since June I have lost 15 pounds. Still have a ways to go but 45 pounds already sounds more achievable!!! I thrive off of people supporting me and me being able to motivate others!
  • dougsandford
    dougsandford Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Second time around for me. Lost 20lbs a year ago. Put it all back on plus. Looking to loose 30lbs. Add me for support!
  • xjchic98
    xjchic98 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :)