Looking for friends for support!!

Options
Hey y'all! I'm Megan and I'm 25 and have a 3 yr old. Looking for friends to help me with my weight loss journey! I haven't had any support in the past and would just give up...but I'm starting fresh tomorrow for the last time. no more do overs for me it's now or never!

Replies

• XxFaithAnnexX
    XxFaithAnnexX Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Annie & 29 with an 18 month old. I've been struggling to lose weight since she was born. It's sooo hard!!
  • meganwrenbrannock
    Options
    Yes it is. I have just recently started feeling really down bc of my weight and not being able to lose any. but I'm hoping with some support from fellow fitness pal users will be just what I need. :)
  • epac0127
    epac0127 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Same here! Add me ladies.
  • LenkaKoren
    LenkaKoren Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 30! And I have a 16m old daughter and extra 35 pounds from my pregnancy :( (still) started today! I'll def join ya on your journey :)
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. It is tough getting back on track when you have kids. I have two myself, but I make sure to find time as often as I can to workout and eat healthy. Feel free to add me!
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello Girls! I could use some support and friendly motivation also, I will send out FR... I hope you accept! We got this, September, a new month, a new beginning!
  • liftingmysterygirl
    Options
    Hey! I just restarted after a really hard year! Getting my life back in order! Add me!!!:)
  • CMayBos
    CMayBos Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

I'm 32, with a 6 month old and a 2 year old and looking to lose about 35lbs to go!
  • Lisa2018Cuba
    Lisa2018Cuba Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lisa, I'm43 and married to the love of my life! I'm a mother of two children, and a diabetic of 36 years !!! My goal is to loose 80lbs by April 2018, I could use all the support , so add me.
  • pammyshepp
    pammyshepp Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me, please! My name is Pam, I'm migrating over from WW, 43 y.o., three (mostly grown) kids, 80 pounds to lose. It sounds like Lisa (above) and I have a lot in common. :)
  • kim5227
    kim5227 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kim, a mother of three young adults and I remember when I was a skinny little thing now it's awful. I am having a terrible time resisting eating what I want. I am kissing the obese phase so I am trying something I've never tried before getting support from a chat room. To all you that are reaching out like me we're going to do this!
  • scruff25323
    scruff25323 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me, I post daily motivation and tips that helps me! Watch my progress, I'm down 25lbs since March!!!
  • Mukulukulu
    Mukulukulu Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you need a support or motivation or ask some questions :)

Happy Gains all :wink:
  • Peach_Sky
    Peach_Sky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 31 yr old, with a 1 year old. I gained 100 lbs since I got pregnant 2 years ago, and I'm ready to seriously get on the ball and drop the weight again! Fell free to add me
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 with a 1 year old. Please add me too!
  • amiliaraki
    amiliaraki Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here, I'm 28 and trying to lose weight for the second time seriously. I could use some support.. feel free to add me. Good luck everybody,
    Angie
  • coxette
    coxette Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on a weight loss journey, I have 2 young girls, I lost all my weight but somehow in the past 2 years it has crept back on, support from other users would be great!!