One piece swimsuits

Options
gnat45
gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
I'm looking for one pieces that are not too expensive. I'm looking to show off a little. One concern is that I'm size 6/8, but larger in the chest (34 D/DD). Any suggestions?

Replies

• novaroo
    novaroo Posts: 17
    Options
    i'm a huge fan of retro style swimwear, it's sexy, flattering and shows just enough :)
  • Buddie616
    Buddie616 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Have you tried tankinis? They are really cute!
  • hng2101
    hng2101 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Victoria's secret has tankinis that have built in bras. They're on sale now too
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Try Land's End. They have swimming suits for larger chested women and have lots of different styles.
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options

I need to head there and see about me a suit then! Mine are all falling off... :-o
  • cheesesandwich
    cheesesandwich Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    modcloth.com has some really cute one pieces as well
  • gnat45
    Options
    Have you tried tankinis? They are really cute!

Yep. and bikinis. I prefer them to one pieces. But I do want a couple one piece suits to fill out my swimsuit wardrobe.
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    I am a tankini fan. Modest but flattering, and if you need, you can get one size top and another size bottom.
  • gnat45
    Options

I need to head there and see about me a suit then! Mine are all falling off... :-o

YAY for suits falling off.
  • emilymiesel
    emilymiesel Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm a size 4 in misses. 5 in jrs. I wear a 32g which is almost the same as a 34f ...I have no trouble finding suits anywhere.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    i bought 2 from JCP and they are very flattering and they hold in what needs to be held in. I think i paid $40 each but i had a cupin aka coupon too