Candida overgrowth in gut

Options

Replies

• NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Avoid refined sugars.
    I like an acidophilus that comes in a chewable wafer from whole foods... refrigerate after opening, they taste good; strawberry or blueberry.
    I eat one every morning on an empty stomach.
    Lots of plain yogurt. (Sweeten w honey, berries or all natural fruit preserves no sugar added)
  • LAC73167
    LAC73167 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thanks Nancy. I'm currently taking a heavy duty probiotic (225cpu) that is helping. I didn't think I could eat natural sugars I thought any sugar would stir this up...
  • Aliwms707
    Aliwms707 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    LAC73167 wrote: »
    Ok guys. Thanks for all of your opinions. Was looking for people who were/are experiencing what I do and not to have to argue my beliefs or what works for me. I don't understand why people can't just scroll by things that are not in line with their beliefs. I don't force mine on you, don't try to convince me of yours. People are going to believe what they brlieve, what works for them. I don't understand the need to be "right".

I appreciate the thoughtful comments.

• LAC73167
    LAC73167 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! I am seeing results. I have cut out bread pasta cereals, rice and sugars and found that I can be pretty creative in the kitchen with "what's left" which is quite a bit. I was just telling my daughter that I feel so much better than I did 2 days ago. Your experience sounds a lot like mine. I'm glad you are feeling better - it's a nightmare to live through
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Yeah, just because they don't have Candida doesn't mean they aren't struggling with a health issue. They have the symptoms. Just don't know the cause or diagnosis yet.
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Yeah, just because they don't have Candida doesn't mean they aren't struggling with a health issue. They have the symptoms. Just don't know the cause or diagnosis yet.

Yes exactly. There are a few fake diseases that get thrown out there when people have symptoms and their dr can't figure out what wrong but keep pushing to get a proper diagnosis.
  • Sloth2016
    Sloth2016 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    OP, did you present with any other symptoms than the full body rash? Thirst, headaches, dizziness, feeling faint, etc.?

Did your medical team do a full blood panel for you? What were your A1C readings?