Not a success story but....

Options
This isn't really a "success" because I still have a long way to go but I'm so happy and I want to share my happiness with the world! I've finally got back to 220 lbs, which is the lowest weight I ever remember being as an adult. I just got started back, a bit over two weeks ago, after taking about a year and a half off (with no gain!!!!) and I was wanting to get to under 100 kgs (220 lbs) by my birthday. I hit 99.8 yesterday, ten days early!!!! I know most of it is/was water weight but I don't care, I'll take it! Next mini-goal is Onederland by New Year. I have 16 weeks and 20 lbs, I got this! And, in another 5 lbs I will be halfway to my goal! I started at 280 lbs and I headed for 150.

Replies

• witchy_wife
    witchy_wife Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    That absolutely is a success story! Well done you! Best of luck with the rest of your journey :)
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    You will get it done! I can tell, you sound excited. Good luck as you finish your journey.
  • STEVE142142
    STEVE142142 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    It is a success story. What you have to remember is you take a small success build off that then build on that success and the process starts to pick up speed
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!