Issues syncing my replacement fitbit

Options
Hi. I recently got a replacement fitbit charge hr. I'm having issues syncing it to myfitnesspal account. I went to Apps & Devices and tried to disconnect the old fitbit, but every time I hit disconnect it just took me back to the main page. It's very frustrating. I've also looked at my fitbit app and didn't see any options to sync or unsync it there. This is my 3rd replacement watch and the first time I've had issues. In the past it always just automatically synced up. The main thing I care about is my exercise calories...they aren't showing because it isn't synced. Anyone else have this issue? Please help. Thanks in advance.
P.S. is there a customer service for myfitnesspal ?

Replies

• ssakcik
    ssakcik Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I had this problem last week and then again today... Last week it caught up the following day and synced everything... Hoping that the same think will happen tomorrow...
  • jshay295
    jshay295 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Any solutions? I just opened my replacement fitbit and I can't seem to disconnect my old fitbit either.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    If you're disconnecting from the app (phone), try it from the website. I had to do that several times when I had sync issues. For some reason doing it on the app never worked. I had to do it on the Web page.
  • adamyovanovich
    adamyovanovich Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    reset the band. plug it into the charger then hold the button down for 30 seconds. The band will reset and then reboot your phone and start. This happened to me once when i couldn't get it to sync and this is how i fixed it.