What is the first thing you bought when...

Options
You hit your goal weight! What did you go out and splurge on? Was it a new bikini? Awesome designer jeans? Nice lingerie? :bigsmile:

My goal is to wear a bikini and look hot in it! I'm excited to see what others have already bought *or* are waiting to buy!

Replies

• clarech
    clarech Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Some less mumsy clothes I've never worn a bikini in my life and since having kids I never will so that's not on the list lol
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    I'm planing on getting my belly button repierced since it was a bad one done when I was 17. But I'm going to do that for my birthday in August. When I'm fully comfortable with my body I'm getting a ribcage tattoo something symbolic of my kids and husband... just not sure what yet! :) Oh and new clothes.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    Am planning on some new clothes and defs a bikini, hoping that I can look hot in it!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    When I first hit 300lbs 20 years ago my idea was a spangly red evening dress. I lived in Vegas what can I say. :bigsmile:

20 years later and still over 300 my views on that dress has changed. I'm thinking more 1950's cocktail style dress now. Hopefully, within a couple years I will hit my goal weight and who knows what I will want then!
  • flyawaybyebye
    Options
    I'm pretty much at goal. I have about 5 pounds to go before my BMI is in the teens, and I may go for that, so I'm not willing to call myself totally done, but I'm pretty happy where I'm at, and if I never go lower, I'm good with that. So, last week, to treat myself, I bought a really sexy, amazing pair of designer jeans. I think that even if I lose another 5-10, they will still fit well. Or heck, I'll have them altered if I need to. ;) The other thing I'm thinking I'll buy, if I can find just the right ones, is a bustier and a great pair of heels. Then, I'll put them all together and wear them out with my sexy hubby!
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 lbs from goal...but I'm planning on buying myself a nice big tattoo :) On the way to goal I have splurged on expensive jeans though. Fitting in to designer jeans again was a huge accomplishment for me.
  • RSO206
    RSO206 Posts: 39
    Options
    Well not a bikini but I did buy a new bike!
  • sarahavery
    sarahavery Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I just want to be able to buy clothes from the high street, not plus sized stores :mad:

they are always far to expensive and never as nice
  • missa1982
    missa1982 Posts: 30
    Options
    I'm half way to goal...9.1 pounds down, 9 to go. I want to be able to buy and look good in a nice pair of jeans. Jeans shopping has always been such a horrific experience...I want that to stop.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Well, my goal is pretty enormous so I decided I'd reward myself at intervals too, so I didn't give up. I'm NEARLY at half of my goals 50 kilograms (110-ish pounds) out of 100 (220). I have already bought my reward - a heap of clothes from Clandestine Industries. I have to promise not to wear them until I'm 50kg down.

I figure I'll find something else once I'm 75 and 100 kilograms less. I have no idea what, yet. Perhaps something from modcloth or some nice boots.
  • DaveyGravy
    DaveyGravy Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    T-shirts from a HIGH STREET store, a very nice feeling not having to go online to big people stores lol
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    I'd say bikini, but I think no matter how small I won't be comfortable in it. I just want to see what it looks like :)
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I hadn't really thought about what I want, yet. Possibly a bike.
  • dgirllamius
    dgirllamius Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I haven't set myself any mini goals, but when I get to the fial goal, I intend to get myself a new tattoo on my lower leg of a russian doll. It'll be my last but I'm not going to get it done until I reach that point. Clothes wise - just buy anything thats smaller which I like. I don't intend to ever try and wear a bikini (I'd look hidious no matter what size) so thats off the cards - maybe some nice jeans and a nice top to go with them. Havne't decided yet :/
  • CanToGirl
    CanToGirl Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    When I reach my 100 lbs loss, I'm going to buy a Coach purse. And when I reach my final goal weight, my husband says he will buy me my caret diamond ring for my right hand. Lots of good goals to reach for!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A new bikini, which was a big deal for me because I always shopped end of season clearance. Buying a bikini in May seemed like such an indulgance! Granted, it was at Kohl's so it was already half price and I had a coupon...

Then I bought two more at JCP at half price, too. :blushing:

I needed shorts, too. Last year's are in danger of falling down. :happy:
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    Awesome guys! I'm so happy for all of you. :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I'm 15 lbs from goal so I'm not there yet but my big slurge will be my tattoo I've wanted for years. It will be an entire side peice so I won't be getting it immediatly but it's what I want.

Throughout the months though I've bought myself mini goal gifts like my smaller tattoos on my wrists, new swimwear.....including bikinis, new clothes in general, new smaller sized workout gear.

I like treating myself to spa-ish things......so I see a pedicure in my future for sure.

I also plan on upgrading my home gym, so buying a punching bag and some heavier dumbells are on my list of gifts to buy myself and these things will help me reach my ultimate goal so I see it as a win win.
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I plan on buying a whole new closet full of sexy clothes, and lingrie for my hubby
  • EuroDriver
    EuroDriver Posts: 254
    Options
    Bigger bucket of protein!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!