Need motivational friends

Options
I'm trying this fitness pal again and hoping it works better this time around. Accountability is a weakness, so anyone strong willed please add me.

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    You can't just log in to MFP. You have to work this thing like you are on a mission. I came here and thought that I will try this a little half hearted and saw some results. I went after it full on. I would watch my numbers to have deficit, I stared running about 25 miles a week, I did planks daily, I did a nautilus set every other day, I changed the food I eat. The scale started moving down fast and after losing a 50+ pound beer gut my abs appeared and it was time for new clothes. I am not going back. I have slowed down a bit but still need to run to maintain. The moment I went all in was realizing that I used to eat a big mac w/ fries & sweet tea daily and then I was running and my running app chimed in to say that I had run seven miles and burned 1000 calories. I saw how hard I had to work to burn that off and said "no more"
  • gfjazz
    gfjazz Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    I have been on since Jan 23 and that's the day I joined Jenny Craig
    I've lost 16 pounds would be more but tight budget may June July aug so back and ready to make goal
  • KingstonJack3
    KingstonJack3 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am also lookong to expand my friends list. Looking for diversity different people with different journeys.
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I'm always open to more friends :smile: