Hello and I'm Going to Beat This

I am 235 pounds ....at least 75 pounds overweight. I am on a journey to loose this weight for good

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Good luck! follow through and you'll get there.
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    I started at 235 lbs myself. I'm at about 177 right now and I'm in the final push down to my goal of 160. If I can, you can. Good luck in your journey!
  • rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    ntnunk wrote: »
    I started at 235 lbs myself. I'm at about 177 right now and I'm in the final push down to my goal of 160. If I can, you can. Good luck in your journey!
    wow! Will you be posting a transformation thread when you hit goal? Congrats!!

• pizzafruit
    pizzafruit Posts: 317 Member
    This is a great community of support. The blogs and posts are loaded with really helpful information. I wish you well.
  • ntnunk
    ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    wow! Will you be posting a transformation thread when you hit goal? Congrats!!

Thanks! Hadn't thought about a transformation thread but I suppose I could. Hoping to be at goal by Christmas or maybe a bit after.
  • kingdomtech
    kingdomtech Posts: 24 Member
    I am 235 pounds ....at least 75 pounds overweight. I am on a journey to loose this weight for good

You can do it! I started at 281lbs and am currently at 250lbs in 6 weeks. Just the other day, I was running around with my son and he stopped because HE was tired. That had never happened to me before :smiley:
  • podo82
    podo82 Posts: 3 Member
    I started with 100 lbs to lose. Have lost 15 so far. I'm at 235 now. Have done this twice before. I'll do it again!