Can you buy Quest bars singly in GNC?

Options
Hi everyone

I'm in Florida from the UK for a week and making the most of stocking up on as many Quest bars as I can. Just realised there is a GNC 10 or so mins away, and really want to get some of the oatmeal chocolate chip bars as I haven't tasted them yet. I had a look on their website and noticed they have listed all bars in boxes of 12. Does anyone know whether they sell them singly? I only have hand luggage so there's a limit to how many I can get!

Replies

• jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if you can buy them individually at GNC specifically, but most grocery stores actually carry them! I know Kroger, Safeway and even Walmart have them available in the single package.
  • David_2015
    David_2015 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Hey

Thanks for the quick reply. Yeah i got some in Walmart and Publix, but for some reason they stocked the same 8 or so flavours as each other, but thanks for the heads up about Safeway and Kroger!
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Yes you can and they usually have a sale - buy 3 get 1 free or something similar.
  • janjunie
    janjunie Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Yes you can and they usually have a sale - buy 3 get 1 free or something similar.

Yes! And if you are really stocking up, get the gold card.
  • David_2015
    Options
    Thanks for confirming! I'm on my way!

This trip has quite literally proven to be lethal for my maintenance... within 24 hours of landing my partner endured me spending about 3 hours in Walmart having palpitations at all the different Ben and Jerry's flavours we don't get in the UK (there are now four tubs in the freezer to get through before we leave next week!), I've got pop tarts, Reese's cups, pieces, etc, Oreo's, Krispy kremes... I could live here forever!
  • kwtilbury
    kwtilbury Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    There are no Safeways or Krogers in Florida. GNC had a B1G1 sale for Labor Day, but I think it may have ended yesterday.
  • David_2015
    Options
    kwtilbury wrote: »
    There are no Safeways or Krogers in Florida. GNC had a B1G1 sale for Labor Day, but I think it may have ended yesterday.

Cheers for letting me know! Went to GNC and got quite a stash... all on 4 for 3 and co-incidentally the blueberry muffin has just been released today!

v9hbbd8vh20a.jpeg
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    If you want to check-in luggage, consider taping a cardboard box:
    http://rabexc.org/posts/custom-boxes-instead-of-suitcases