Im new and stressed out

Options
:flowerforyou: Hola im Beckie Aka Madiposa Im 31 yrs old. IM very stressed out with two Kids,I also work with children so im always on the go.When i eat i dnt get to eat healthy like im supposed to eat. IM on phentermine but it seemed to not work for me anymore.I would like to try the Alli diet im scared to because of the fat intake if u go over its OFF to the toliet. I really hope I can get some support and some stories of everyone experiences.I will try to be here for all of you if you can be there for me!! THankyou for listening!

Replies

• madiposa
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hola im Beckie Aka Madiposa Im 31 yrs old. IM very stressed out with two Kids,I also work with children so im always on the go.When i eat i dnt get to eat healthy like im supposed to eat. IM on phentermine but it seemed to not work for me anymore.I would like to try the Alli diet im scared to because of the fat intake if u go over its OFF to the toliet. I really hope I can get some support and some stories of everyone experiences.I will try to be here for all of you if you can be there for me!! THankyou for listening!
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well dear you do now.
    :flowerforyou:
    Welcome aboard, We are so glad that you are here.
    Eating right and healthy will help with your stress, and get you back on an even keel.
    Just walking has been shown to raise your serotonin levels 20% I do not know if that is because you are walking away from the stressfull situation for a moment as a breather? But I KNOW that when I do a good workout that I feel SO GREAT! It is addicting in a good way!
    :heart: :smooched: :heart:
    There are a lot of Moms on here that feel your pain girl DADS TOO!
    So do not EVER think you are alone.
    --Diann...
  • madiposa
    Options
    I do walk i try to workout 5 times a week. I really think its my eating i really dnt eat out.I think i really need to eat more veggies. I know what im supposed to do Its jst hard for me to do it.I get off of work at 8 p.m. by that time its me feeding my kids,and homework and baths im a single ma with a 5 yrs old and 6yrsold so its hard but im going to really try this time!:wink: really IM thanks and by the way hows HOLLAND?
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome you can do this with out drugs... this site and the people on it will help, but be patience on the journey. But you will love it:laugh: :laugh:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well I do not know how Holland the country is, because I am in Kansas :wink: :laugh:
    How we got the name is kind of funny however. :laugh:
    Great Great Great Great Great grandfather was coming to America from Ireland. Last name Fox, which I heard somewhere was adapted from the Irish KGB but I am not sure on the truth to that.
    On the way he met some people from Holland. His daughter feel in love with thier son and he with her.
    Both families thought it would be a good idea to stay together in this new unknown world that they where coming to.
    When they got off the ship at Ellis Island. Great Great Great etc Grandfather was dubbed the speaker of the group, (Imagine an Irish man speaker.) :wink: so with a thick Irish brouge he told the man signing people in, who they where, and why they where here, and that they where with this group from Holland. HOLLAND was the ONLY part that the guy understood. So he signed both families into America with the last Name of Holland. :blushing: :blushing:
    I wonder how many of us have last names here that have a story like that?:laugh:
    Now about the Veggies and Fruit. When I first started in order for me to get more fruit then anything else I started with fruit as my 10:00 and 3:00 snack. It worked very well. It kept me fuller longer. and I felt more awake during the day. Then I adapted to eating more veggies than meat with each meal.
    Now I am to the stage of eating only 1/2 of each meal. It is working pretty darn well too :-)
    --Diann...
  • Taniya
    Taniya Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this site (this week) and already have found it to be VERY helpful! I am sure that you will reach your goal!.. Good Luck!
  • jessjess
    Options
    No more phentermine!

Try packing your lunch for work....healthy choices.
  • madiposa
    Options
    :laugh: Thats a cool story! thanks for the advice about fruit and vegies!!:bigsmile:
  • madiposa
    Options
    :happy: THANKS!!!!
  • madiposa
    Options
    :noway: DID you hear something about the phentermine? I see you lost some weight any advice??:huh:
  • jessjess
    Options
    I took A LOT of phentermine when I was younger. In fact, I'd almost say that I was "addicted" to it. I LOVED all the energy it gave me..but never really lost weight..that stayed off. It just didn't work out for me.

Since I started eating small healthy meals throughout the day and working out the pounds melted off. Sometimes my motivation slips and I feel like I need to buy some pills for a boost...but have resisted so far. I just feel sooo much better now than I ever did when I took diet pills.

Keep logging your foods into your food diary and watch those calories. It'll work out for ya.