Yoyo dieter from UK looking for friends to keep her off the

Options
Hi,
My names Lisa and i've just joined in the hope of kicking my yoyo dieting habit once and for all.
I can be "good " for ages then fall off the wagon and go on a food bender until i have gained all the weight that i lost. I have no idea why i do this.
I literally have two wardrodes one for the slim me and one for the curvy. Are there any other members like me? I'd love to hear from people in a similar situation.
Thanks,
xx

Replies

• bex879165
    bex879165 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

You'll get loads of support on here. I'd be lost without everyone!! Feel free to add me if you like. I'm in Halifax, UK. xx
  • shezzanleigh
    shezzanleigh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa, I am exactly the same. I have got down to my goal weight on numerous occasions but once i stop dieting i just pile it all back on. My 'skinny clothes' are in bags at my mums ready and waiting :happy: The great thing about this site is I dont actually feel like im dieting. Please feel free to add me, im from Thurrock in Essex :flowerforyou:

8868748.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I have from size 2 American to 8 in jeans Tops s/m/l I dont throw anything out.
  • zoenfreeway
    Options
    I've had similar experiences. I decided to dedicate myself to writing everything I ate down so that I can see exactly what I eat everyday and also getting as close as I can to my allotted calorie intake as possible. Last night I so wanted a cheeseburger - so I plugged in cheesebuger and saw that I had gone over (not much) but over my limit. I made a decision not to have it and last night that felt great. Also I'm starting a running program with my husband - 5 weeks to 1 mile. Feel free to friend me - I'd love the support also. Good luck!
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hi Lisa,

This site is great for motivation, I too fall in to the trap of being good for ages then going on a rebellious binge lol!! I'm set to get to my goal weight though this time...fingers crossed!!

I'm in Southampton, I'll add you :-))

Good luck!!

Laura x
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi Lisa

Im the same, up alot and never down for long. The support on here is great. Im in Surrey UK so please feel free to friend request me.
    Good luck on your journey

Daryl
  • LAYLAH17
    LAYLAH17 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yeppers!!! I'm a yo yo dieter I'm with you
  • emmadrama
    emmadrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    yup tried every fad diet around with a lovely yoyo outcome. like you skinny clothes and fat clothes. sometime i'll have a skinny day and think yeah i can wear those jeans, try and put them on and think nope still very much to fat for these. this websit is amazing though you get support and encouragement if you do ever fall off the wagon, and if you fall off due to the calorie count you know by how much! good luck in your journey
  • Maura5
    Maura5 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Lisa! I'm feeling the effects of a slowing metabolism & I just don't want to admit it! This site is great for motivation & keeping you honest. I'm looking for more pals for support & encouragement. I'm going to send you a friend request :-)