Country Heat and weight loss

Options
For those of you, who completed Country Heat, what were results? Did you loss weight? Or inches? Etc.

Replies

• TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Calorie deficit for weight loss. Yes, exercise burns some calories (cardio more so) - but exercise is more about fitness & health. Country Heat will be a good program if it's something you enjoy doing (likely to be consistent). But at least 80% of weight loss happens in the kitchen.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,634 Member
    Options
    Exercise for fitness and health. Eat less than you burn to lose weight. So a moderate calorie deficit.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ElleBellesTheoBear
    Options
    Im doing country heat!! Love it. I burn calories, gets my heart rate elevated.
  • irejb12
    irejb12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think it's a fun program. Just curious though if anyone lost weight (with combination of a healthy diet) doing program.
  • JourneywithJill
    Options
    Yes, you can lose weight with the program. The best thing is it is fun. I laugh a lot while I am working out. I am sure I am burning more calories by laughing too. My diet has not been so great till now so I am seeing the weight come off much faster. Do you have a coach that is working with you to see if that is the right program for you?
  • irejb12
    irejb12 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It really is fun. I'm just more use to intense programs where I really see results quickly.

No, I don't have a coach at the moment.