Scales

Options
Looking for recommendations on a good scale that's not overly expensive. My last one I bought was almost 5 years ago. It's a digital and the last few weeks it gives me up to 6 different readings when I weigh myself in the morning. Even shuts off. Thanks

Replies

• Aaron_K123
    Aaron_K123 Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Any scale will work for tracking your progress, it's more about measuring change than it is about perfect accuracy so really a $10 scale will do the trick. I'd just get something cheap and convinient.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Rubino77 wrote: »
    Looking for recommendations on a good scale that's not overly expensive. My last one I bought was almost 5 years ago. It's a digital and the last few weeks it gives me up to 6 different readings when I weigh myself in the morning. Even shuts off. Thanks

Did you try changing the batteries? ;)
  • NikkyT30
    NikkyT30 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    As long as your using the same scale to weigh yourself it doesn't matter how much u spend. I do like the ones that calculate bmi and hydration but it is not needed. Take monthly measurements ..... It will also help you see progress.
  • Rubino77
    Rubino77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just changed the battery about 2 weeks ago.
  • Rubino77
    Options
    NikkyT30 wrote: »
    As long as your using the same scale to weigh yourself it doesn't matter how much u spend. I do like the ones that calculate bmi and hydration but it is not needed. Take monthly measurements ..... It will also help you see progress.

My mother in law told me the same. I should of done that from the start lol.
  • Rubino77
    Options
    Thank you everyone
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Oops, should have read all replies. Never mind.
  • Rubino77
    Options
    Aaron_K123 wrote: »
    Any scale will work for tracking your progress, it's more about measuring change than it is about perfect accuracy so really a $10 scale will do the trick. I'd just get something cheap and convinient.

Thank you Aaron
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I use a Medisana body analysis scale for the last 3-4 years. It is definitely the best scale I ever had. You can check it out here: medisana.com/en/Health-control/Personal-scales/ISA-Body-analysis-scale.html
  • Rubino77
    Options
    olymp1a wrote: »
    I use a Medisana body analysis scale for the last 3-4 years. It is definitely the best scale I ever had. You can check it out here: medisana.com/en/Health-control/Personal-scales/ISA-Body-analysis-scale.html
    This looks similar to the one my father in
    law has. I love his too, thank you for the info