Just so you all are aware... lol

Options
These last few weeks i have totally FFF'd up on my eating. Ive owned up to it, taken it under control...
I was put on a new pill which gave me and in fection and which made me beyond moody and grumpy and uncomfortable when i work with 20 preschoolers all day...so i ATE and ate anything in site. With the weather being nice lead to being out which lead to eating out....

moving on...i ordered some more food from lowcarb and will be back on :)....

SMILE...cause im frustrated lol

Replies

• chellekoren
    chellekoren Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    good luck; you can do it.
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    I love the attitude! Life gets in the way sometimes and we just have to jump off the racetrack occasionally and regroup! Stick with us!
  • RaeannePemberton
    RaeannePemberton Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    nothing lost. every experience is meaningful on this journey... take notes, and move on! :-)
  • honeyX0
    honeyX0 Posts: 26
    Options
    My husband took me on a date last week to Applebee's and I did terrible, but I hit it hard the next day and still had a good 2 lbs loss that week. I was bummed out after I lost my first 20 and couldn't see huge results but its starting to show more now and I'm still going strong- this is the first time ever in my life to lose weight and to keep doing it, I'm 2 months in and I'm addicted ;)
  • anthony438
    anthony438 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Meh, we've all had those days, (or months, in my case :grumble: )

You'll be fine, and welcome back!
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that...get back on the wagon and learn from it. If you dont slip every once-in-awhile you aren't living ;)
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    You have already one this battle as you OWNED IT! Yay! That's huge! Welcome back. You can DO this!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Awww! Sorry to hear you weren't well, staying on track is very difficult at the best of times!

Glad you are feeling better and back on track.
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Awww! Sorry to hear you weren't well, staying on track is very difficult at the best of times!

Glad you are feeling better and back on track.