Anyone else need to lose 50+ lbs???

Options
Hey! I'm Kila. I'm looking to lose at least 50lbs and of course I could definitely use all the support I could get. Let's help each other stay on track! :)

Replies

• janiececreasy
    janiececreasy Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 70+
  • skinnymeagain1
    skinnymeagain1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes I need to lose 50 as well
  • Saitaina
    Saitaina Posts: 2 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I need to lose the equivalent of a small family (200+ according to my doctor...me, I'f be happy with 50-60).
  • Matt200goal
    Matt200goal Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    50ish pounds to get to my goal weight.
  • VickyLouBou
    VickyLouBou Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    57lb over here. 2lb a week = 28 weeks. That's ambitious but I'm going all in.
  • lovelabsX2
    lovelabsX2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same here, but I'm breaking it down so that it doesn't seem so daunting. Right now, I'm focusing on the first 10 pounds gone. Then 15 gone. Then 20 gone. Etc. Keep that up and it's done!
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    Not anymore...Stick around the water is nice
  • meowmeowkitty336
    Options
    Yep! Trying to get down to 105lb, currently 156... Gonna take a lot of time but hopefully I can do it this time
  • kingdomtech
    kingdomtech Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Started at 281 and I am currently 250. My goal is 220. I have been at it for 45 days. Keep logging, even when you slip. Remember that there is no shame in eating. Don't cheat yourself and good luck. BTW, my diary is open if you would like to take a look. I have found that my "sweet spot" for weight loss is between 1400 - 1600 cal (w/ exercise).
  • SalsaJason
    SalsaJason Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    60 pounds here, add me for support from the UK if you want, lets get this done!
  • candice072
    candice072 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started at 299 I'm currently at 266. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Exercising isn't always easy. I would love new friends to motivate me and to motivate.
  • itsbuffybitch
    itsbuffybitch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ultimately hope to lose about 130 more pounds, but I'm going at it in smaller goals. I'd love to have some friends on here to help motivate me! Please friend me. :-)
  • MichaelfromNE1
    MichaelfromNE1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60 pounds. I'm starting over after a hiatus. Hopefully we can all lose together. Portion control and self control for good savory meals is a challenge for me. Good wishes to all here!
  • desperatetoloseweight2016
    Options
    A lot more than 30 Lbs here. Feel free to add as friend, just starting out.
  • Rimutee
    Rimutee Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to lose 66lbs! Feel free to add me!