Replies

• ElizabethRN59
    ElizabethRN59 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: it!! :happy:
  • rwright02
    rwright02 Posts: 2
    Options
    Yes my friend and I just started taking classes this past week 3 days a week, it is an intense fun workout!
  • editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba, but I mix it up with my crazy moves and it gets the best workout ever :-) :-) :-)

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Soon2BMrsRamos
    Options
    <3 it! The BEST workout that isn't boring! I go 3 times a week and I am going to buy the dvd's this coming paycheck!!
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Absolutely LOVE it :heart: Fantastic workout, great cal burn, and brilliant fun!! What more could you want? :bigsmile:
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    zumba addict here! been going for over 18 months now! love the atmosphere of a great class and even more so- great instructor! at 550 cals a class, yes please!!!!
  • nrcorporan3
    Options
    I leave work early to make it to the class on time LOL it's only offered Wednesdays so I'm there every week it's always packed its great cardio and fun.
  • CassieLEO
    CassieLEO Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Zumba!!!!
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm addicted to Zumba. I love it it's so much fun.
  • aprilmwilson
    aprilmwilson Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Doing my first Zumba class this morning - can't wait!
  • Mindy021921
    Mindy021921 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It is absolutely amazing. I went to my first class last week and the instructor only had 1 this week, due to the holiday and she is away learning new ones. I'm starting Monday night and going 3x a week, maybe 4, if I can find one that has is on Saturdays close to me.
  • bymelya1
    bymelya1 Posts: 34
    Options
    You are going to love it!!
  • EggsAnd
    EggsAnd Posts: 4
    Options
    Here! Zumba is by far my favorite workout! When I have those days where I really just don't feel like being active, it's one of the only things that motivates me!
  • moochyesh
    moochyesh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    For me zumba goes by so fast because its fun. its fast paced and the moves just make you feel confident. its my favorite work out, im going twice a week and i play the video game 4-5 times a week. I was always bored with exercise but this kept me interested!
  • Vhovell
    Vhovell Posts: 286
    Options
    I've heard Zumba is great though classes are so expensive here! Next payday i'm hoping to buy the Zumba game for the wii and cannot wait!
  • MamaKayElle
    Options
    :heart: Zumba!
    I have not taken a class but I have done the dvd's and played the game for wii. So much fun!
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    yes!! love zumba, also have great instructor's teaching it! (really helps) love the "latin" dancing......