New to this

Options
I have never been one to exercise or watch my weight, but there is a first for everything. So here I go with a plan and a goal!

Replies

• klattykaty
    klattykaty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I was born on a diet lol
    Loving this app .soooo easy to follow loving the food diary & calorie counting ... good luck we can smash this
  • dso122783
    dso122783 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started taking advantage of this app and using it as more than just a good tracker. Seems like there's some good tools on here.
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    This app has been a great tool for me. Good luck!!
  • livelifenow91
    livelifenow91 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    This app really helps! I'm bad at dieting and exercising and whatnot too, so i'm just trying to make small changes. I drink a shake every morning, I quit soda, and I added in a short exercise... so far so good...anyway, wecan always use more support and encouragement so if you'd like a friend, feel free to add me!
  • _BrewingAZ_
    _BrewingAZ_ Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • missproulx22
    missproulx22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi add me...i need friends who are motivated and will encourage each other :) Recently started the Cize program. Will be starting boot camp next week and watching what I eat!
  • klattykaty
    klattykaty Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hiya. . Welcome to MFP.. good luck on your journey were all on the same road . .& smash boot camp lol
  • Revelwoman1
    Revelwoman1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ive just renewed myself on MFP and am hoping for some good results.. feel free to add me and hopefully we can help each other :-)