Turbo Jam

Options
mormas
mormas Posts: 188 Member
Thinking of buying the Turbo Jam DVD. Does anyone have it, what are your thoughts on it and did you get results (weightloss or inchloss)

Thanks

Replies

• SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    It's amazing. Both my sister and girlfriend started with it and got great results.
  • hemlock2010
    hemlock2010 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam. Lost 20 lbs and a bunch of inches doing TJ for four months. Now I'm doing P90X, but I wouldn't have been able to if I hadn't done TJ and CLX first.
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it right now. I love it! Just started about two weeks ago and already lost about 2.5" off my belly and my waist and 1.5" off my hips. I have been losing about 1.5 to 2 lb every week. I'm not folowing the nutrition program and think that if you do u can probably loose faster. Good Luck!
  • anneamaya
    anneamaya Posts: 10
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam, I have the disk that includes Cardio Party & Ab Jam (a friend gave it to me) and I havn't gotten sick of it yet. I try to do it at least 2-3x a week. It's a great work out, leaves you feeling totally great!
  • mormas
    Options
    Thanks for the replies, My mind is made up and I'm off to order it from Amazon right now.
  • mormas
    Options
    While waiting for my DVD to arrive, is there any equiptment I need to complete this workout ? weights, resistance bands etc
  • MaryinBflo
    MaryinBflo Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Be careful ordering from Amazon! I ordered Chalean Extreme from Amazon and didn't get the complete guidebook I was so mad at myself and there was nothing Beachrbody could do since I didn't ordfer it right from them!

That being said good luck with Turbojam! I hope you love it...I had a hard time with it becaue I'm so uncoordinated but I like insanity and P90X and Chalean Extrreme....Turbofire is next for me!

Mary
  • dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Good luck with Turbo Jam! It is THE PROGRAM that got me from 212 lbs to the 150s. It's fun, and it WORKS!