results after week 2 of 30ds! :)

Options
michelle_8106
michelle_8106 Posts: 108 Member
I just finished my 2nd week of the 30 day shred...and I have lost 6lbs and 5.25 inches.....(in 2 weeks) I think that's so amazing!!! I couldn't be happier! :)

Replies

• michelle_8106
    Options
    This makes it about 40 inches that I Have lost in 10 weeks! :)
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    I just finished my 2nd week of the 30 day shred...and I have lost 6lbs and 5.25 inches.....(in 2 weeks) I think that's so amazing!!! I couldn't be happier! :)

WTG!! That is spectacular progress! I hope to have similar results by the end of my 2nd week! I'm on Day 5 today!
  • here_I_go_again
    here_I_go_again Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Amazing Michelle! I tried this a while back and it was too difficult for me. Congrats on getting through it!
  • emilyr9602
    emilyr9602 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    awesome job! I love the 30DS!
  • Morglem
    Morglem Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ts014
    ts014 Posts: 34
    Options
    Way to go! I am on level 2 (week 3) day 5 finished today. I love it! I can totally see a difference in my body, my abs especially! :happy:
  • LynZ0310
    LynZ0310 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Reading this was just the inspiration I needed!! I am on day 13 and have lost 2.5 inches and GAINED a pound (ugh!!). I am getting my diet on lockdown and focusing on eating more whole and home-cooked food and not eat out as much. I have been under my calorie goals most days, but I could improve the actual food I eat. Keep it up!!! :laugh:
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Happy for all of you also you are having Great results! Keep it up!
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats! I have the DVD but I haven't even watched it yet. I've been scared to do it for some reason. I think it's because every time I do a new workout, I gain weight, which lowers my morale. I know it's stupid because the weight gain is always temporary, but it always hits me hard when I don't see a loss on the scale. I'm weighing in today at Weight Watchers so maybe if I see a good result I'll finally suck it up and start the 30DS too :)
  • pinkita
    pinkita Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask--do you do the 30DS everyday or space out a day in between. I'm confused about that too, because traditional teaching is to "rest" your muscles in between workouts.
  • ShrinkinMel
    ShrinkinMel Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    30DS really gets the inches off. I didn't see much weight loss but had inches gone. Started a new job fell off the 30DS and now my left knee is sore to do much but walk, exercise bike and swim. Can't wait to get back to 30DS.
  • michelle_8106
    Options
    You should take one to two days off....So I just do Monday through Friday...and take the weekend off....From the shred anyways...I still bike or walk. I did happen to get a small tare in my shoulder muscle......So be careful and make sure that you do the warm up and cool down! Its really hard to do it with one arm....haha
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!