WENT OVER!!

Options
i WAS HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY! DID MY 45 MINUTE CARDIO. 42 MINS OF STRENGTH TRAINING..AND I WENT OVER 9 CALS!!! :noway: SHOULD I BE THIS FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT?!:sad:

Replies

• buffjess
    buffjess Posts: 382
    Options
    i WAS HAVING A FANTASTIC DAY! DID MY 45 MINUTE CARDIO. 42 MINS OF STRENGTH TRAINING..AND I WENT OVER 9 CALS!!! :noway: SHOULD I BE THIS FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT?!:sad:
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Nope, you can relax. You can burn 9 calories by doing 10 situps. Go for it!
  • rrmudd
    rrmudd Posts: 12
    Options
    I wouldn't think so. It sounds like you had a great day. Wast your calories from junk food or healthy food. If it's from healthy food I say "relax". Good Luck.
    If it really stresses you out, just burn 10 extra calories before bedtime. Anyone have any ideas of what could burn 9 calories? hehehe
  • DjBliss05
    DjBliss05 Posts: 682
    Options
    Don't freak out over 9 calories!!

Do the best you can do. Some days will be a little over and some will be a little under. Do the best you can and you will lose in the long run.
  • ness13hill
    Options
    cut your self a little slack! 9 calories over, your fine! Relax and think more about how well you did today with getting your exercise etc. :smile:
  • kolbif
    kolbif Posts: 83
    Options
    It's fine - like everyone else says! Good job on doing so much cardio and strength training! An hour and a half is awesome! Look at the positive things - you did great today! And if you wanna burn those extra 9 calories real quick before bed - do it if it'll make ya feel better! It would take like 5 minutes or less!