Have you ever got rid of terrible 'Bingo Wings' if so how?

Options
Are there any effective excercises out there just using Dumbbells. My arms need toning more than any other part. Can you ever really see a difference?

Replies

• gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    Options
    Tricep kickbacks sound like what you're looking for. Pushups wouldn't hurt either.
  • janwadsley2821
    janwadsley2821 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have 1 kg, 1.5 kg, 2.0 kg Dumbbells is it best to use lightest or heaviest? All new to this
  • Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,209 Member
    Options
    Bingo wings are fat, loose skin, or both. Exercises don't target either of those, sorry. For more on that, google "spot reduction myth". To lose the fat, get into a calorie deficit, and follow a good full-body strength program to maintain muscle. A good strength program is New Rules of Lifting for Life. :+1:
  • 22MaiHicka22
    22MaiHicka22 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Use dump bells and search for 17 mins arms workout ( I recommend you x hit channel )
    I've noticed a slight change , but not that much . As long as you strengthen your muscle up there , the fat will disappear quickly :D
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Cherimoose wrote: »
    Bingo wings are fat, loose skin, or both. Exercises don't target either of those, sorry. For more on that, google "spot reduction myth". To lose the fat, get into a calorie deficit, and follow a good full-body strength program to maintain muscle. A good strength program is New Rules of Lifting for Life. :+1:

All of this.