When Bras Attack (Question for the ladies)

Options
jusniq
jusniq Posts: 49
Basically I am at a lost as to one kind of bra to wear when working out. I've worn sports bras, regular bras, and they call leave me with marks on my back, and sometimes the front. My back is practically black and red. And yes I am wearing the right size, which is one of the reasons I am so baffled as to what to do.

Replies

• RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Honestly, it depends on the brand and style. I always try on bras before I buy them because two bras from the exact same brand can be a different style, and therefore, a different size. It is SO annoying. I feel your pain.
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I went to Marks & Spencer's, I picked up about 8 different ones, went to the changing rooms and tried them all on. The one I bought was the one that passed the "jump-up-and-down-like-a-mad-thing" test! But it's also got 2-inch wide padded straps and doesn't appear to mark at all. I'd say big fat straps is the way forward...

hope that helps!
  • Sharonbed4d
    Sharonbed4d Posts: 163
    Options
    If the marks are caused by rubbing, try body glide.
  • utaviator
    utaviator Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Duct tape works for me! :laugh:
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I dont think there is a way around it. I'm a D cup. I have 1 sprots bra the kinda works better than the others. I think the trick is finding a brand that works for you. I saw these ones on Oprah that are supposed to be awesome though :)
  • jusniq
    jusniq Posts: 49
    Options
    i checked my sports bras, and they are all champion brand. I think I see that changing
  • ziggiezed
    ziggiezed Posts: 36
    Options
    Honestly need help in that area i have to wear 2 bras when i go to the gym and a sports bra just to keep from knocking myself out.
    I personally don't think i am as big as some of the other ppl i see walking around.
    38DDD, yes i did just put it out their & under wire can be abusive.
    Where can i purchase good support work out gear from that won't cost me my spine & bone marrow.
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    After trying so many that I can't even count different spots bras, I found the perfect one. It from Moving Comfort and the model is Fiona. It has all the comforts:
    Wicking DriLayer keeps you dry and comfortable
    C, D and DD cup for high-impact activities
    Triple-hook adjustable back closure
    Velcro straps for easy adjusting

I wear a 36D and my boobies are pretty compress, don't wiggle, but don't hurt. It is about $44 full price. So, I went to the running store, found the perfect size and bought a bunch online for a fraction of the price. On amazon for example, they have the weird colors for $20 or so. Not bad.

Too bad that I'm planning on losing weight and they won't fit any longer soon. :)