GRUMPY!!!!!

Options
I just woke up about an hour ago and I already only have 950 calories left. I'm not used to eating like this. I never realized how much I snacked before. Yikes no wonder I was getting so fat. Being a stay-at-home mom is not good for someone who eats when bored. In any case, I miss eating!!!!! Worst part? Today we are going to Taste of Dallas as a family, not only is it going to be nearly impossible to log the calories if I eat, but it's going to be really hard to NOT eat everything in sight. I feel like a recovering alcoholic going to a wine tasting, lol. But I am happy we're going because there is also going to be alot of art and music there and a petting zoo and rides and super heros for the little guy. Plus we NEVER do things like this so I'm happy to be getting out on my last somewhat free weekend before Summer II of graduate school......in any case....Wish me luck!

P.S How do you manage YOUR calories throughout the day? Any tips? I am so hungry and mad. :(

Replies

• littleluvbug
    littleluvbug Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know what I'm going to eat all throughout the day. When I wake up, I already know what my meals and snacks are for the day. If I work out, it allows some flexibility, but the KEY is planning. I eat a snack at 1000 and 300 whether I am hungry or not. It's hard to do at first, but now, it's just a way of life. Good luck, and if you fall, get back up and keep going!
  • Dudezor
    Dudezor Posts: 1
    Options
    Heya!,

Its hard in the beginning but your stomach will get used to it, just give it some time.
    In the mean time Take a walk, do some exersices everything thats need to get your mind off food.
    I'm sure it will go just fine !
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Make a special grocery shopping trip. Plan your meals for the next few days. Stock up on healthy foods so you have them on hand whenever hunger strikes. Keep a few snacks in your purse for emergencies.
  • mucha3grls
    Options
    Go to Hungry-Girl.com for the yummiest low cal. foods. She also has recipe books you can get with a list of what you can substitute instead of all the fattening stuff.