100+ lost and it all started here in 2012 on mfp

Options
For those of you who don't know know me very well I was never a "chubby" or "over weight kid. I was very average build, VERY active in softball, loved to swim and dabbled in different sporting activities here and there.
jnjg6hhtoyft.jpeg
a4zpw9sz18ua.jpeg
The sudden passing of my father in January 2002, was a huge turning point for me in my. Being "daddies little girl," to me is an understand statement!!! I had lost my best friend, and I couldn't deal. It was a slow decline for me. Putting on that fake smile and fun loving silly Emily that everyone knew and loved. I met my ex husband in the summer of 2004, and I became content with a very sedentary lifestyle, of drinking- A LOT ( I would drink 3-6 beers/ night )eating whatever I could stuff into my face, and smoking. By time we married in 2008, I was at my heaviest weight ever. A size 20, 2XL, 225LBS...(I had lost A LOT OF FRIENDS DURING HIS TIME FOR REASONS THAT WILL REMAIN PRIVATE)Being miserable and depressed with myself in every way, the pattern continued until 2012. My dear friend Robyn, who had been on some of the journey with me, especially the early years, had began her fitness journey, and watching her, I became inspired. I had an awakening!!! I quit making randomly one day!! Started making small changes to my diet, and in walks #turbofire, my first ever #beachbody program! Being waaaaaaay too intense I went to my new coach and got #Slimin6! Completed that, lost 10lbs, and kept in chugging to lose 75 more pounds with #turbofire and I never looked back. #Beachbody programs have helped me not only to change my body, but my mind, my drive and they truly help me find myself, and I could not believe in a company and its products more!!!!In 2013 I got divorced, moved out on my own for the first time in my life and have recently gotten engaged again! To be married June 23, 2018 (the day before my daddies bday!!

Replies

• Epernini0703
    Epernini0703 Posts: 24 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have never been in a a better place spiritual, mentally, emotionally and PHYSICALLY!
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You truly came a long way.. Congratulations!!!!! Fantastic job!
    By the way you don't look like you
  • sweetie1975
    sweetie1975 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, very toned! Do you mind sharing your eating plan?
  • Chilli7777
    Chilli7777 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Omg you are a machine! Mind. Blown.
  • mommaporter11
    mommaporter11 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thank you for sharing your story!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! <3
  • Bee_Le
    Bee_Le Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    OMG! That's a drastic transformation. I'm impressed with the muscles definitions!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    Wow..you look great!!! What an inspiration-thanks for sharing!!!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so awesome!
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    WOW! You should be very proud!
  • kingdomtech
    kingdomtech Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Best. Story. Ever.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    You should be the official pic for the "so you want a flat stomach thread". Clearly, your accomplishments go WAY beyond physical and that is the most important. And impressive. Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!