Protein Peanut Butter Bites!!

Options
robbymarie25
robbymarie25 Posts: 1 Member
3pu60e1tlbia.jpeg

I love these! So easy to make. The recipe is posted on my Instagram page! @Sassysquatter

Replies

• Kristina780
    Kristina780 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How many calories? Grams of protein? Grams of fat? I'm on a strict 1200 calorie a day diet but tired of shakes and granola bars
  • ericavokes3218
    ericavokes3218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to know the calories and measurements! Thanks!
  • Izc1
    Izc1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @ericavokes3218 hello, I'm Isaac. If you input the recipe on this app, it will figure everything out for you. I love it. I input everyone of my recipes. Nice to meet you. Isaac
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    ido802 wrote: »
    @ericavokes3218 hello, I'm Isaac. If you input the recipe on this app, it will figure everything out for you. I love it. I input everyone of my recipes. Nice to meet you. Isaac

yeah, but there's no recipe. it's just a picture of *unspecified* ingredients.
  • OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I've made something like this before! I made very small ones and wrapped them up and froze them! No need to thaw. They taste really good frozen!!
    Yes! Let us know the calories!! All good ingredients here!!
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    looks yum, Ill take a look, I am currently stocked up on granola bar deals from amazon...but eventually they will be gone.
  • cosmonew
    cosmonew Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    also can you link the instagram cause I typed in that name and dont see this recipe
  • Izc1
    Izc1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I just entered the recipe on mfp. Here's the breakdown for each bite (15 bites).
    Calories 155.2, fat 9.5, carbs 13.78, protein 4.08, saturated fat 2.3g, polyunsaturated fat .16g, sodium 49.08mg, potassium 105.56mg, dietary fiber 2.64g, sugars 7.52g, iron 2.9% hope this helps! Isaac
  • OneWayOnlyCycles
    OneWayOnlyCycles Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thanks ido802! I'm looking at modifying a bit. I might cut the peanut butter. Robbiemarie25, thanks!!! Looks yummy!!
  • Kristina780
    Kristina780 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter is actually really good for you tho. Don't cut it entirely, half it if need be. Good fats and good proteins in PB. I use all natural PB too
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,290 Member
    Options
    Use peanut butter powder if the calories matter.. it is 45 calories for two tablespoons.. that would greatly reduce the calorie count.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I dont know what instagram is, so i guess i wont be getting the recipe :(
  • pasewaldd
    pasewaldd Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Pinterest has lots of protein recipes. I get a lot of ideas there!
  • amandaerdmann82
    Options
    I absolutely love these bites!!! I have a great recipe for them if you want to message me and I can share it with you!!! Add me as a friend! I'm also looking to help others!